For your first appointment please bring with you:
- Your Medicare and private health insurance information and any concession/healthcare card information.
- Relevant test results and imaging (ultrasound, xray, CT or MRI scans) reports
- Any relevant correspondence from Previous specialist or surgery
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
- Payment (cash, cheque, EFTPOS, credit card (Visa, Mastercard) is requested on the day of your appointment. Medicare rebates vary according to the type of appointment (New or Review). Your private health cover does not cover these appointments.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow time for your registration.